Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 15mm FE behind Aquatica mini dome

Started by dougorama ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 15mm FE behind Aquatica mini dome

1 posts
  1. Has anyone shaved the Sigma and shot in an Aquatica Nikon FF (or Canon) housing? I have searched and read threads on other housing brands but am unsure if other mini domes are the same size. (Zen = Aquatica= Hugyfot ? etc I think some but not all) I would prefer this lens over the Tokina and will happily cut the Sigma petals. Just easier to commit if someone had success. (The Canon 8-15 FF is great BTW behind the Aquatica mini.)

    Doug

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.