Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

OMD EM5 , 60 mm Olympus and the new Inon UCL100

Started by girelle ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

OMD EM5 , 60 mm Olympus and the new Inon UCL100

3 posts
  1. Hello

    All is in the title !! Does anybody knows if this new lense wich is a bit more light than the Subsee +10 diopter that I own already , could work with the OMD EM5 and 60 mm macro lense ??

    I'm tempt to try it , but it's an expensive lense and I've better to get some advice before buying it ..

    I've seen that Alex does not seem very enthousiastic about it , but he did try it with a full frame DSLR and 105 mm macro , wich is not exactly my set :):)

     

    Thank you very much

     

    Dominique

  2. Which Alex and in what post, can you attach the link.

  3. Alex Mustard , and it was not in a post , but on his facebook page..

     

     

    Alex Mustard Sadly the new INON dioptre didn't work as well as I'd hoped on my full frame Nikon with 105mm lens today. I knew the lens was designed for compacts - but was hoping it would translate to my SLR...... I gave the lens to .........to test on his Sony RX-100 compact. I'll let you know what he finds.

     

    the fact is that this lense seems of a very good quality and more light and not so long than the Subsee .

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.