Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dome question

Started by mdex73 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dome question

2 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam D800. I am currently using a 200mm dome port for my 16-35lens. I got the 200mm port for dirt cheap , so I had to buy it. The question is, will the 230mm port give me dramatically better images/corners, or is it a slight improvement?

  2. My guess would be slight, so long as your current dome has the correct extension. I have the 230, and it isn't perfect.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.