Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Canon EOS raw files?

Started by Huw Jenkins ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon EOS raw files?

1 posts
  1. Would anyone like to upload a couple of canon EOS raw files shot underwater for me look at?

     

    I am currently making a Picture Style for videographers to use underwater. When shooting video, the white balance, contrast, saturation etc, is burnt into the video as it is recorded, rather like when shooting in JPEG. This means that the Picture Style used could be important, often an overlooked detail.

     

    With a variety of raws, I can get a better understanding of how the Picture Styles I create will be effected by different underwater conditions.

     

    Natural light shots would be great, strobe lit shots could certainly be interesting too.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.