Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

F/S NIKON D80 WITH AQUATICA HOUSING AND PORTS

Started by JJ4DIVER ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

F/S NIKON D80 WITH AQUATICA HOUSING AND PORTS

13 posts
  1. FOR SALE:

     

    NIKON D80 WITH 2 BATTERIES AND CHARGER

     

    AQUATICA AD80 HOUSING

     

    AQUATICA 8 INCH DOME PORT

     

    AQUATICA AF/M MACRO PORT

     

     

    ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!

     

     

    $1250 USD

    post-6684-0-89784800-1363274951_thumb.jpg

    post-6684-0-19099400-1363274972_thumb.jpg

    post-6684-0-21764100-1363275027_thumb.jpg

  2. Is this outfit still for sale? I would be insterested if you had a new lower price

    Thanks John

  3. Still for sale for $1200. USD. Also includes the extension rings for the 8.5 dome and for the macro port.

  4. Do you have any lenses?

    what is your location and the approximate weight of this complete package, so I may calculate shipping costs?

    Thanks,

    BH

  5. Hi...no I don't have any lenses that I am selling at this time. My location is Hobe Sound, FL. 33455

    The approx. weight I would guess to be about 15 lbs. plus a couple added for shipping weight...so maybe 18lbs.

  6. would you seperate the dome port, shade and extension ring?

  7. I would be interested in the 8" dome port alone?

  8. bump

  9. Hi..

     

    The item still available?

     

    Can it to be send to Malaysia?

  10. I'm interested in the housing and the camera body. Please could you give me a price for these two items alone.


    thanks


    A greeting
  11. Hello,

     

    Your Aquatica Macro port AF/M is still available ?

    Thanks,

  12. Is the AF/MF macro port still available? Do you also have the focus gear #18728?

  13. Still something available?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.