Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

TV report free diving record

Started by Ingma ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

TV report free diving record

1 posts
  1. Hallo
    The Swiss free diver Peter Colat has done a new Guinnessbookrecord in distance diving under ice with fins. He do this record on Weissensee in Austria.
    A camera team from Swiss National Television has him accompanied. Ahead a few days is this story broadcasted on air. Now is it on the video portal. The TV report is in german and swiss german language. But I think some people her in this forum understand germen language.

    Her the web link to the video portal:http://www.srf.ch/player/tv/winter-challenge/video/winter-challenge-vom-12-03-2013?id=f18bd187-519c-4262-a589-c74ef1d56df5

    I’m proud that I was a member of this camera team. I made the underwater shots.
    I hope some of you enjoy this video.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.