A sampling of underwater footage from a recent trip to Lembeh, Indonesia. Feb/2013. Canon 5D Mark III, 100mm lens in Nauticam underwater housing, Inon UFL-MR130, Subsee +5/+10, SmallHD DP-4 monitor, Sola 1200 and 4000 lights, XIT404 tripod. Special thanks for excellent stay & diving to all staff at NAD Lembeh Resort - http://nad-lembeh.com
Cheers, EJ.
Nice footage! I really like the nudibranch moving around on the frogfish, And the shrimp with eggs in his mouth moving was a great catch too. Looks like you had a great trip.
Thanks for sharing - Pam
Just outstanding Eunjae! Congrats partner. How did you pan with the Flamboyant? A couple more like this and you're going to save me a lot of money. There will be no reason to go, you'll have captured it all better than I ever could.
Cheers,
Steve
Wow.
Nice series bro.
Wow, once again, I am seriously impressed.
really wonderful!
One of the best I have seen in a while, you kept the length of everything just right, music was perfect. NICE!
Cool, thanks for sharing. Really liked the nudibranch feeding on an ascidian, and the nembrotha crawling about the frogfish.
Love it!!! Well done and thanks for sharing!
Really nice! Always enjoy your stuff.
Do you find that you miss the crop sensor of the 7d when doing macro?
Dustin
Really nice! Always enjoy your stuff.
Do you find that you miss the crop sensor of the 7d when doing macro?
Dustin
Both are great camera but I still prefer 7d for smaller stuff.
I can put 1.4tc on 100mm on 5d but I found tc degrades the iq too much.
Nicely done! One of the best videos I have seen in a while. Great depth of field and the colors are true.
Very nice thanks for uploading !
Frank
Really nice!
Nice. I love the colour, clarity and of course, the subject. A very enjoyable video.