Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

ikelite wet diopter ? possible ? mods ?

Started by the_dragon_no1 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

ikelite wet diopter ? possible ? mods ?

5 posts
  1. Is there any wet diopters for ikelite flat ports, modular or standard ?

    Or is there any good diy maybe of this being done ?

    Tryed googeling it, but nothing major to find :/


    Thanks

  2. Dyron do a mount for the flat ports.

  3. subsee is what I used on mine.

  4. sorry I didn't read the question correctly, that is where I got the +5 magnification from.

  5. Thanks ill chech it out

     

    Sendt fra Samsung Galaxy S2, via Tapatalk forum app.

     

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.