Anybody using this combo? What do I need? (bulkhead & hotshoe).
Personally I hate electric wire but friend of mine can't live without it.
He want to use ttl converter w/ 5dmk3 housing.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by escape ·
Read-only discussion
Anybody using this combo? What do I need? (bulkhead & hotshoe).
Personally I hate electric wire but friend of mine can't live without it.
He want to use ttl converter w/ 5dmk3 housing.
This should be what you need, but double check with Ryan at Reef to make sure.
http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=135_68_51&products_id=5021
I started to use that on Aquatica housing last week.. Based on my land tests and also in the swimming pool It worked very well with my canon wired to couple YS-120 strobes... The only issue I found was for small apertures over f/22 where it usually shows under exposures, so I needed to compensate using the TTL compensation dial on this converter.
I think it should works on Nautican too if you have the nikonos with 5 pin wired to the bulk head.
good luck.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.