Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

[Facebook] List pages that uses photos without © ?

Started by Autopsea ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

[Facebook] List pages that uses photos without © ?

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    Most of you probably knows facebook issue when it comes to photos.

     

    I've a seen a few pages where I could recognize photos from some of you without any link or mention of the ©.

     

    I though it could be good if we would share these pages and make some sort of list where we all can check and ask for removal or proper description.

     

    one example where you can quickly see emblematic images from some of us as you go down :

     

     

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Royal-Diving-Club/153358394687263

     

     

    Best,

     

    Thomas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.