Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

S&S TTL Converter for Canon

Started by famorim ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

S&S TTL Converter for Canon

3 posts
  1. Hi folks

     

    I tried to buy a new Sea & Sea TTL YS Converter/C (Product No.50118), but I heard from almost resellers that it was discontinued. After expend some time googling I found another in some online stores with different name:

     

    Sea & Sea TTL Converter III for Canon (Product No.50114)

    50114_250.jpg

     

     

    Based on the name, it looks like a new version, but the part# shows different, don't know if it makes sense.

     

    Does anyone knows if this version III will do the same job as than the discontinued version ?

     

    Thanks

     

  2. Hi Starfish,

     

    I spoke with Dolphin scuba couple weeks ago and they told me that did not have that in stock and their distributor didn't have that anymore. I found one brand new unit from a korean S&S reseller.. it was shipped yesterday..

     

    Thanks

    Fabio

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.