Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sea and sea NX port ...construction element query.

Started by Damo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and sea NX port ...construction element query.

3 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    Just a query re:the above.

    The above port is constructed of ABS, but the bit on the top is made of rubber (where the glass of the port is).

    I was just wondering, is this a rubber skirt protecting the glass, where the glass meets the ABS??

    Can this rubber bit be removed??

     

    Was wondering could anyone send me a manual or literature link for the above?

    I cant seem to find it on the web?

     

    Best

     

    Damo

  2. It's just a big rubber bumper, held on with a bit of glue. Once you've peeled it off the first time it's easy to take on and off the next time. I find it handy to remove it occasionaly so I can clean the glass more easily and dry it all off.

  3. Thank you kind sir :-)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.