Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Options for mounting wetlenses on Aquatica 7D macro-port

Started by MortenHansen ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Options for mounting wetlenses on Aquatica 7D macro-port

6 posts
  1. Hi gang!

     

    So, I have these two 67mm diopters lying around from when I did a lot of compact photos, and I would like to use them for my Aquatica 7D housing, I have the macro port which allows for manual focus, and I already have the 100mm and 60mm.

     

    I have seen that aquatica has an Adapter available, but for me its price wise, a bit over the top, anyone know of cheaper solutions?

     

    Or did anyone Macyver something?

     

    Any ideas would be much appreciated!

     

    -Morten :)

  2. Thanks for the replies!

     

    Was just wondering, does the aquatica lens holder actually take 67mm diopters such as the INON UCL165? Or does the holder only utilize the aquatica quick release system?

     

    All the best, Morten :)

  3. No. The aluminum holder is only has the quick detach system designed for the Aquatica +5 & +10 wet lenses. The lenses themselves do have 67mm threads

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.