Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

PT-EP06 UnderWater Housing for the E-PM1 for $199.99 !!!

Started by Prop Joe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

PT-EP06 UnderWater Housing for the E-PM1 for $199.99 !!!

4 posts
  1. Sent to me in an email from Olympus. Great deal! While supplies last. Enter code:

    CAPTUREDEEP

    to save $400 instantly.

    Or get the whole rig for $499. Smokin' good deal on a Micro 4/3 setup.

    Edit:

    opticaloceansales.com

    Right on the home page. 52% off...

    Edited by Prop Joe
  2. Or you can get the same deal from one of the shops that sponsor WetPixel.

  3. Sorry Jack, I didn't know you were offering the same thing. I really like the nauticam stuff you have sold me. I just thought this is a great deal people need to know about as a starter system. I've edited my original post above.

    Be well,

    Joe

     

    Edit:

    Told them over on Scubaboard site as well in the Oly section. Hope you get some calls/sales...

    Edited by Prop Joe
  4. This is killer... thanks for sharing. I think I'll be going this route instead of the RX100 housing. I'll order from a shop that supports WetPixel.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.