Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Only 3 submissions for POTW this week

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Only 3 submissions for POTW this week

3 posts
  1. Only 3 submissions for POTW this week

    Hi guys -- I know it is a hard theme this week, but... come on -- we have to have more than three submissions! :)

  2. Eric,

     

    I've found the sponcers, the rules, the judges and how to submit but seem to have missed where the theme is listed. Perhaps the current theme should be clearly listed on the contest page. Or perhaps I've just read right over it and missed it.

     

    James

  3. This is the POTW. The theme and rules are right on the POTW page. :)

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.