How much room is it for dry diopter in this port with this 105. Cam is d3200.
I have another flat standard port, but its a good 1cm to short. Do ikelite make extention rings maybe?
Thanks
Sendt fra Samsung Galaxy S2, via Tapatalk forum app.
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by the_dragon_no1 ·
Read-only discussion
How much room is it for dry diopter in this port with this 105. Cam is d3200.
I have another flat standard port, but its a good 1cm to short. Do ikelite make extention rings maybe?
Thanks
Sendt fra Samsung Galaxy S2, via Tapatalk forum app.
Ikelite only have extensions for their modular ports. I expect this specific lens port will be tight.
Okey, yeah tought so.
Anyone else know if port will be tight?
Sendt fra Samsung Galaxy S2, via Tapatalk forum app.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.