For those who might be interested, I found a slight problem with the vacuum system leak test on my (Hugyfot) housing.
I was in the Maldives (on a boat) and assembled my housing during one particularly hot and humid afternoon. Others experienced condensation on their compact camera housings when they got into the water but I was confident that I would have no problem after pumping out the housing and getting the green light.
During the dive, all hell broke loose with both red and green lights flashing and a siren sounding. The camera continued to work and I did an hour serenaded by the siren. Despite the green light confirming there was no leak, there was water in the housing when I opened it. Where had it come from?
It transpired that when I vacuumed out the housing the water in the air must have precipitated at the pressure drop to form a tiny droplet that made its way to the moisture sensor in the bottom of the housing electronics (that I didn't know I had)!
I solved the problem by inserting a tampon in next to the camera when I re-assembled it next. This took care of any further precipitation.
We simply cannot do without ladies!