Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D3 in ND3S Subal Housing

Started by ianmarsh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

D3 in ND3S Subal Housing

3 posts
  1. May have been asked before but I can't find it!

     

    Has anyone experience with using a Nikon D3/D3X in a D3S Subal housing. Is there a downside, button placement issues etc.

     

    I realize there is no Live View button or Info button on the D3/D3X, but do all the other buttons line up? I am thinking in terms of camera upgrade for video.

     

    Ian

  2. don't understand exactly what you want to achieve. You want to use your D3x in Subal 3ds housing? and capturing video with this? doesn't work, d3 or d3x do not have video functions....

     

    D3s in ND3s housing works for video, but only in 720p. Better go directly on D800 or D4 for full HD.

  3. Sorry I wasn't clear.

     

    I want the option of using a D3X and a D3s in the same housing without loss of functionality of either...

     

    ian

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.