Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

New to the forum with a couple of kit offers

Started by sanfairyanne ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New to the forum with a couple of kit offers

1 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    I'm new to the forum and underwater photography. I recently bought some kit to use for half in half out of water photography and I have no use for the Strobes, DX Macro port or Canon 100mm Macro Focus Ring. This is the old type ring not for the current 100mm L lens.

     

    The Sea and Sea YS-110 strobes come with two cables, one allows the use of both strobes the other connects to just one. They're in perfect working order, though I understand they were well used.

     

    Can anyone please advise me as to whether this kit is still of any value and if so I'll put it in the correct area of the forum.

     

     

     

    Much thanks in advance,

     

    Andy

    post-40000-0-23972700-1368098158_thumb.jpg

    post-40000-0-32331500-1368098167_thumb.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.