Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 15mm + tc 1.4 port/extension help ( Ikelite )

Started by spencerjb22 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 15mm + tc 1.4 port/extension help ( Ikelite )

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

     

    I was hoping someone might be able to help. I have recently started to use the sigma 15mm with 8 inch dome and the advised port body for an ikelite system. All seems fine with good performance throughout the frame.

     

    I was thinking of using my Kenko 1.4 tc with this set up for greater flexibility, I wanted to ask someone who might be able to help from a technical perspective. Is there a way to calculate any changes in the system I might need to accommodate the the TC to ensure best performance? Maybe some type of port extension ?

     

    Ikelite aren't great with this type of question from experience and hoping some clever person might be able to give some guidance.

     

    Many thanks

  2. you will need a 5510.16 port

  3. thanks Bill

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.