Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

"In Depth" Magazine - How good is it?

Started by cmm1970 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"In Depth" Magazine - How good is it?

3 posts
  1. "In Depth" Magazine - How good is it?

    I was reading an article at "Scuba News network" and saw that Rodales had sold its magazine. In the article, a rep from In Depth Magazine was cited. I went to explore this online scuba magazine and was unable to sample any of its content without a $60 subscription. Do any of you subscribe to this publication? If so, what do you think of it so far?

     

    Thanks for comments.

     

    Mike

  2. I'd like to know the answer to this one as well. Can't say I'll regret the end of Rolaids. At least they won't be able to buy out any more better magazines.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.