Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Please buy my spot on WetPixel Komodo 2014 (Trip 2)

Started by DocTock ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Please buy my spot on WetPixel Komodo 2014 (Trip 2)

2 posts
  1. I would like to sell my spot on the WetPixel Komodo 2014 trip.

    I have a single male spot for Trip 2: February 18 - March 1, 2014 (12 days / 11 nights)

    Trip leader: Photographer Jason Bradley
    Cost: $5,445.00 USD (including crew tip)

    I have paid a $1500 deposit.

  2. The spot is still available. Please contact for negotiation!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.