Thanks for the insights. I bought the ultimaker, which got a LOT of very good reviews around the world, I saw many complicated parts with holes laying not oriented with the hole axis from top to bottom, but I guess it will all be trial and error, If it would be complicated, I might do it without the holes and then drill \ mill them.
Regarding the acetone vapor bath, I know about it, I thought about it, but I'm not sure it will help, you wrote that you've heard about people using oven to re-bake the part, do you have a link about it?
I just got the printer yesterday night, spent about 3-4 hours building 80% of it, (the manual states 6-20 hours to build it), so I hope to finish the assembly & to print the first test today, but I guess I won't have time
. anyway, as soon as I'll see the results I'll know better
.
And I will have to insure my camera before going into the water with the new port 
Thanks, I'll keep you all posted.