Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Donating Camera System?

Started by kdietz ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Donating Camera System?

7 posts
  1. Donating Camera System?

    I am considering donating my cp5000 system to a worthwhile charity or research organization. Any ideas for a worthy recipient?

     

    Karl

  2. I wonder if Sea Shepherd would take it.

  3. What about Dr. Grubers group and their work with Lemon Sharks?

  4. Good idea, Todd. I'm sure the Bimini Biological Field Station would looooove a system like that!

  5. How can I contact them?

     

    Edit.......I found them online

     

    Thanks,

     

    Karl

  6. You can contact Samuel H. Gruber at sgruber@rsmas.miami.edu.

  7. Anything to help sharks is always a good thing.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.