Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 100mm IS macro lens, will Macro port C41 + Extension 50 work?

Started by onewolf ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 100mm IS macro lens, will Macro port C41 + Extension 50 work?

1 posts
  1. I currently use the Canon EF-S 60mm macro in the Nauticam N60 port and I add the locking extension ring 30 when I use the Canon 100mm IS macro lens. There was no C41 port available back when I bought the N60 macro port and the EF-S 60mm macro lens sits pretty far back in the port. Would it be advantageous to get the C41 port since the macro objective lens would be much closer to the port glass (particularly for when I use the Subsee +10 threaded diopter on the macro port)?

     

    I was wondering if the Canon 100mm IS macro lens would work ok with the Nauticam macro port C41 + the locking extension ring 50?

     

    Thanks.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.