Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for a source for +4 close up lens for Tamron

Started by ricke ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a source for +4 close up lens for Tamron

2 posts
  1. I was shopping for a close up lens for a Tamron 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 AF lens I have. A port enclosure for an IkeLite port I want to buy requires a +4 close up lens but I can't seem to find them online. Anyone have a suggestion on where to find those online and what +4 means?

     

    Thanks,

    Rick

     

     

  2. Starfish that's perfect you put me on the right track, I didn't realize they were filters.

     

    Thanks!

    Rick

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.