Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you could help me make a decision.
At this point I am using Olympus EP-L1 camera with Olympus housing and Olympus strobes + 9-18mm lens. I love the way it works. Quite well for my needs.
The only problem is that I am trying to make my travel gear as compact as possible. I also own RX100, so I was wondering if it would make sense to use that camera as my dive camera as well. I am not too concerned about the flashes - I always use them in manual mode. My main concerns are around controls and lens limitations.
The questions that I have:
1) Is there way to use flashes with Ikelite housing, of Nautica is the only way to go.
2) How well do controls work on either Ikelite or Nautica
3) 28mm of RX100 is not too wide. Are the wide angle/ fisheye adapters are good optical quality wise.
Any other thoughts would be appreciated!