Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Wide angle lens adapter

Started by uswclw18 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wide angle lens adapter

2 posts
  1. I have a Sea & Sea wide angle lens for a DX1G with a bayonet type mounting. I have upgraded to a Nauticam NA-RX100 housing. Does anyone know of any adapter or other way to enable use of my lens on my new housing?

  2. This topic should go under "consumer cameras", where I discussed the same thing previously.

     

    I did not end up upgrading so I do not know for sure, but my plan was to reuse that WA lens. The plastic bayonet mount on the lens unscrews with six small screws and I got a step-up ring with 67mm outer threads that i planned to drill and screw to the lens. Don't remember inner thread diameter though.

     

    Cheers

    /O

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.