Used the 1.4 with both the 10-17 and the 60mm Saturday, both in the mini-dome with sx extension. They both worked fine, though I forgot to plug in my flash on the first dive (wide)and thought it was vignetting when I really was spotlighting the shots with my focus light. Interesting results, kind of like a wide angle snoot. The 60 was a little harder to focus in the poor vis (about 6 feet with lots of floating plankton) but otherwise worked well in the dome.
This morning I stuck my subsee +10 on the flat port with the same extension and the 60mm and was amazed to find I could focus anywhere from about 1/2" to about 3" from the port. Without the teleconverter, the 60 would only focus the +10 out to about an inch.
Here is a picture of my watch (face is about 1", the word "triathlon" is about 1mm tall) at about 1" and 3" from the close up lens.


Both shots were taken at 1/250 f22. I can't wait to try the 60 with the tele and the +10 underwater. Finding focus might be a challenge.