Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Lenses to fit standard port olympus pt-ep05l

Started by Kevindale222 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Lenses to fit standard port olympus pt-ep05l

6 posts
  1. I'm interested in getting some new lenses for olympus pt-ep05l and was wondering what if any lenses fit straight into the standard port which comes with the housing except from the stock lens te 14-42mm olympus lens.

  2. Lenses for epl-3 to fit in pt-ep05l housing.

  3. I think the Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro lens works with the standard port. It does with the other Pen housings/standard port.

  4. I think the 60mm will only fit the housings without the led lights ie. pt-ep05. You can use the 9-18 without a different port although it is better with a dome port

  5. I think the 60mm will only fit the housings without the led lights ie. pt-ep05. You can use the 9-18 without a different port although it is better with a dome port

     

    Does the 9-18 vignette at the wide end in the standard port? Or is it just CA and softness issues that makes the dome port more better?

  6. thanks guys, def want the olympus 9-18mm and looks like the lens with the zen dome is best option. as far as im aware the olympus stock lens will also fit behind the zen dome. I want a macro set up but dont want to fork out loads of money for both WA and macro. i guess standard port with a wet diopter is a affordable option?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.