Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help please - subal housing & sea&sea dome

Started by oosantoo ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Help please - subal housing & sea&sea dome

8 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    Does anyone know if its possible to use a sea&sea dome on a subal type 3 housing?

     

    thank you

  2. I don’t think so. But I am happy to be proven wrong....

  3. Thank you very much for your replies.

     

    My problem is that I have a Zen 230 dome for Sea&Sea and I would like to use it with my Subal housing...

  4. I don’t think that will be possible then. The diameter of the port opening on the Sea and Sea is larger than the Subal Type 3.

  5. Thank you very much for your replies.

     

    My problem is that I have a Zen 230 dome for Sea&Sea and I would like to use it with my Subal housing...

     

     

    is that the nice glass dome? what lens would you use with it? I could make you a custom adapter, contact me off line.

     

    Bill

  6. The Zen 230mm dome can have its bayonet ring changed. Mine was converted from Subal to Nauticam.

     

    I'm sure that if you contact Zen, they will be able to convert it from Sea & Sea to Subal.

     

    All the best

     

    Adam

  7. Once more, Thank you all for the advice...

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.