Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Shark Diving

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Shark Diving

3 posts
  1. I am schedule to go on a Great White trip later in August early September. I am wondering what lens should I use. Should I use my Tamron 17-55 or my Tokina 11-16.

     

    Thanks,

    Sean

  2. Yes - take both. I've even used the Tokina 10-17. Are you going to Guadalupe?

    Edited by jcclink
  3. Yes - take both. I've even used the Tokina 10-17. Are you going to Guadalupe?

    Yes I am...I have a Canon so I can only use the 11-16.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.