Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Profile update not taking

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Profile update not taking

4 posts
  1. I updated my camera/housing on my Profile quite some time back. My posts (new and old) still shows me shooting a Nexus D90, not the update. I tried logging off/on, removing then re-entering the data, all to no avail.

    Any suggestions?

    Edited by diver dave1
  2. Hi Dave,

    Have you tried updating your "Signature" ? It's in My Settings instead of My Profile.

     

    Have fun!

    Steve

  3. Thank you, Steve. That was it, of course. I did not remember it was the signature rather than the profile info.

    Its hard to be nostalgic when you cannot remember anything.

  4. No problem partner. Trust me, you'll get used to it. :P

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.