Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Blue Heron Bridge Critter Help

Started by bmorescuba ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Blue Heron Bridge Critter Help

3 posts
  1. My first time at Blue Heron Bridge about a week ago. Very enjoyable, despite the Sat/Sun crowds. This was part of the Reef Photo Macro class, which I found to be very informative and helpful. Chris Parsons was a great instructor. However, I have not encountered many of the creatures so my IDs are a little rusty. Here are my guesses:

    100 - tiny ass crab, no idea :) (but it fits in a beer bottle)
    101 - Juvenile Cocoa Damselfish (but could be a Beaugregory?)
    102 - Colon Goby

    103 - Courting Male Hairy Blenny?

    My Blenny IDs are very rusty as I have not encountered them often.

     

    All critters ~15fsw.

    After I get the gallery finished and uploaded, I will post a link. And I will post a proper review of the class.

    Thanks for any help!

    post-24977-0-84555400-1372133125_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-83960300-1372133126_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-56524100-1372133127_thumb.jpg

    post-24977-0-29471000-1372133128_thumb.jpg

  2. the crab is some sort of swimming crab, theres a million of them at BHB haha

    juvenile beaugregory

    colon goby

    saddled blenny (male in breeding colors)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.