Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

First "digital" dives, lost or disapointed ?

Started by jerome@gasava ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

First "digital" dives, lost or disapointed ?

5 posts
  1. First "digital" dives, lost or disapointed ?

    hello,

    I m now back from south of France for the week end and I have made my first images with the S2

     

    all were shooted in Raw format , I made some corrections , it seeemed to be great on my screen, but I was horribely dissapointed when I saw the result in my familiar photo station !!

     

    I ve a lot of pictures where black zones are filled without details in an dark purple color (invisible on the screen)

     

    also a lot of highlights very unsharp (circles from withe to deep blue)

     

    I think I ll a to learn a bit more of PS or shooting JPG files with the S2 is maybe better first.

     

    I hope I won't regret my F100 :):(

  2. Looking at the photo onscreen it looks pretty good. Can you be more specific about the problems you are having?

     

    If you can put a RAW file up on the internet, I'll download it and give it a try using Photoshop to see if I can help you.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Oops. I tried to remove one of the duplicated attachments, and they both went away. Can you upload the sample photo again, Jerome?

  4. no problemo

  5. Hi Jerome,

     

    the picture you posted looks fine. Perhabs a bit to much red but thats mostly a matter of personal taste.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.