I have a Panasonic LX-7, but didn't get to experiment video much because I was caught up with shooting photo. I'm wondering what kind of point and shoot, or special trick could achieve this kind of result:
The blue is very blue, while the whole area is very well colored. I used Magic Filter with custom white balance in my old Sanyo video camera, and still couldn't archive this kind of "Navy blue" kind of water. The video above is shot with Canon 5D Mark II by the way.
I have the Canon 7D, from my experience, doing custom white balance is such a pain in the dSLR, does people really even do custom white balance under water with the dSLR since it's so not practical?
By the way, that nice blue color is not just during under water, even on land (at the beach), the sky has very nice blue, so is white balance set to certain Kelvin or it's just the nature of the dSLR?