Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which Nikon105mm for DX D200?

Started by cwise ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Which Nikon105mm for DX D200?

7 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    I want to buy a Nikon 105mm Macro for my Sea and Sea Dx D200 housing. Can I use the new one or do I have to use the old?

     

    Any Information Is much appreciated thank you.

  2. Hi there,

     

    I want to buy a Nikon 105mm Macro for my Sea and Sea Dx D200 housing. Can I use the new one or do I have to use the old?

     

    Any Information Is much appreciated thank you.

    The 105VR is not a problem in DX200 with right port and gears. You can even modify the NX Custom flat port to work with it.

  3. I don't suppose you know which port, gears, exstension rings? It would be nice to make use of what a have already. $$$ are in short supply.

     

    Thank you for your reply.

  4. If you go to S&S website you can find all that information on their products charts. They show macro port base 30105 and macro port 30106 together. Of course you will need a S&S gear or one made by F.I.T. or other 3rd party. If you have the NX custom flat port already it is a pretty easy modification to accept the fat 105VR. S&S gear number is 31129.

  5. Thank you so much you've been a great help. Sea &Sea seem to have removed the system charts that I need which is unfortunate. Have a great day!

  6. I have a copy of the charts as I own a DX200 that I don't use. Thinking of selling as I moved to Nauticam if you need something.

  7. BTW, the MDX Nikon charts will work for the DX200 pretty sure.

     

    Cheers

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.