Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Introduction-Crystal Blue Resort

Started by Saltwaterphoto ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Introduction-Crystal Blue Resort

1 posts
  1. Hello fellow Ocean and Photo enthusiasts.

    I wanted to intruduce myself to the group and let everyone know who i am.

    I work with Crystal Blue Resort in Anilao Philippines. I teach Photo and natural history workshops there

    throughout the year. I also coordinate trips- groups or individual, and provide in-house photo assisntance.

    The list gos on, but if anyone has questions about the area please feel free to ask. I know its hard to gain

    accurate info but im here to help, even if you dont book with us.

    Sorry but i wont tell you where or what site to find the Rhinopias at,but ill be happy to take you there..

    post-8669-0-21205700-1372973939_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Saltwaterphoto
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.