Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: 2 Intova Supernova lights and 2 TLC arms

Started by Eville ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: 2 Intova Supernova lights and 2 TLC arms

3 posts
  1. I have for sale 2 Intova Supernova lights. Each one comes in the original case with the outlet adapters. They show some light wear around the edges but are in good condition. The hold their charge very well. I am asking $220.00 each plus shipping. I also have a TLC light arm set for sale. One of the ball mounts is not anodized. I was in a rush prior to trip and thats all Aquatica had to ship me. It works fine and is aluminum so it won't rust. I am asking $150.00 for the pair plus shipping. I accept paypal +3% or USPS money order. Email is the best way to contact me.

     

    08f5086e-8fa6-4655-82d8-7ba8e4111fdc_zps

     

    image_zps50f09e8f.jpg

  2. Price drop on lights, $150 each + shipping.

  3. Hate to revive a post this dead, but I am looking for one or more of these lights, the old style pictured here. Working or not.

     

    Thank you,

    Steve

    Stevenmbrook87@gmail.com

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.