Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam port and extension ring

Started by mdex73 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam port and extension ring

5 posts
  1. What is the proper extension ring size for a Zen 230 dome being used on a Nauticam Mark 3 housing, using a 17-40 lens? The nauticam port chart does not list Zen domes.

  2. On the Nikon side the 16-35mm works nicely with the 70mm.

    How that correlates to the Canon side is another Beer.

  3. 50mm is the one ! oops!

    Edited by Alex_Tattersall
  4. I think for the 17-40 you want a 50mm. I use a 70mm for the 16-35.

  5. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.