Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus EP06 (PM1 Housing) Port Options

Started by bversteegh ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus EP06 (PM1 Housing) Port Options

2 posts
  1. I bought the Oly PM1/EP06 housing combo for my wife as an upgrade to her Canon s90 setup. So far looks pretty good - although only played with it in the pool to date. Was wondering if anyone knows of port adapters from the Oly Housing to Sea and Sea or Nexus M6? I have 2 dome ports for my Canon Sea and Sea Housing (8" AND 4") - so would like to be able to use one of them on the Oly Housing with an adapter and save the 700 cost for yet another dome port (plus space to pack another port).

     

    Or the other option - we have the fix fisheye wet dome for her s90 (with either 52mm, 67mm or Inon AD mount) - has anyone seen an adapter to mount this on the EP06 housing? There is a 67mm macro attachment ring for the port - but it is a snap-on plastic that I'm not sure could handle the weight of the dome. thanks for any ideas.

  2. I don't know of anything readily available but I can make you custom adapters. I have in stock Sea&Sea to iklelite adapters and I make the Olympus precision 4" dome for the Panasonic 8mm fe lens.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.