Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam Sony RX-100 users I have questions

Started by aviddiver.her ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Sony RX-100 users I have questions

1 posts
  1. Just came back from looking at the Nauticam and Recsea for the Sony RX`-100. Even took my gloves in with me. I found I did not like the feel of the shutter release on the Recsea even though it has several features I like. The Nauticam I found the dial that controls the f-stop and shutter speeds was too close to the thumb hold causing me to move it just moving my hand around a bit.

     

    In California we pretty much always have surge so I do a lot of one handed photography holding my rig in my right hand and one finger to stabilize on a rock with my left hand. I can't see being able to do that without moving that dial. Are people having trouble with this? Does the camera possibly have a way to change to function of that dial and move f-stop/ shutter control to a different dial?

     

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.