Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UwP18 available for download, April 6

Started by echeng ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

UwP18 available for download, April 6

7 posts
  1. UwP18 available for download, April 6

    From our friends over at UwP Magazine (Underwater Photography Magazine, a free, high quality, online magazine):

     

    "I am pleased to let you know that UwP18 will be available for downloading on April 6th. It's a full issue packed with lots of news, information and entertainment.

     

    "UwP18 contains details of the following equipment: Ikelite 5060 housing, Fantasea CP-3N, Top Dawg Mini housing, Fuji F-700 housing, Jonah D60 and Calypsophot. There's a location report from Roatan, some excellent Great Hammerhead shots and marine life information about Lumpsuckers. Technique articles include New ideas for macro, Easy ways to improve, A Beginners guide to digital and The Underwater photographers Code of conduct."

     

    Update: I've pulled the release from the front page. Please do not hit the site for download until Wednesday, April 7. UwP are running into some bandwidth issues, and are doing an upgrade today.

     

    Running out of bandwidth is a good thing. :)

  2. Me no wanna wait. Me want it NOW.

     

    This is such a great read that I really do find the wait for the next issue very difficult. I'm anticipating a good write up on the Ike D70 so that I can start saving my pennies for the camera and housing.

  3. Ah Lumpsuckers, right on time, heres one I took last week ......

    Lumpsucker%20yellow%20PP04.jpg

     

    This male will be watching over his eggs for the next few weeks.Unusual that he is not in his outrageous red/orange/cirese breeding colours.

     

    PauP[/img]

  4. I wrote an article on trying to be different with macro for this issue on the plane back from Sulawesi. I'll be interested to see what people think.

    Alex

  5. Alex - excellent article!

     

    I thought this issue was really, really great. Congratulations, guys!

  6. I second that wholeheartedly. I have to confess, I snuck in yesterday afternoon and checked it out!

     

    Alex - great article and excellent demonstration images.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Will read it on the way to my family but photos already look great as always!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.