I recently got a Zen 4" dome port DP-100 for my Nauticam D7100 housing. It did not come with a port cover. Does anyone have recommendations for a good dome port cover solution? I am concerned about damaging the glass inadvertently. Thank you.
4" dome port covers are quite easy to find. ScubaCam has 'generic' unbranded neoprene port covers that will fit nicely the Zen dome. If not the online stores will have them too.
Got one of these on Barry G's recommendation for my Bare port. Works great, and has a removeable hard rubber disk. Also has a loop if you want to bungee it in place for UW use. They make them in a variety of sizes to fit camera lenses. The Bare is a little bigger, closer to 5", so you might want a smaller size.
Zen does make a nice little port cover for the small dome. There are 3 on the boat here in Mexico list week. Not sure who you bought your dome from but they are available and I would contact your Zen dealer.