Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

West Papua New Guinea Cenderawasih Bay

Started by wagsy ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

West Papua New Guinea Cenderawasih Bay

5 posts
  1. HI guys.

     

    Have not been around here lately but thought you might like to see some highlights from a trip I did last year up to PNG and into Cenderawasih Bay on board the True North.

     

    Anyhow, I used EDIUS 6.5 and cut the Raw Canon 1920/1080 25p H.264 with Protune GoPro2 with underwater 1440/1080 HDV (Amphibico Phenom - FX1) together in a 1920/1080 25p timeline.
    Editing the 8 bit footage in 10 bit mode really made it possible to bring out the underwater stuff.

     

  2. The True North is a nice boat, no? :)

     

    It's funny but with the advent of smaller higher resolution cameras, I just saw the XDCAM camera as a betacam! :)

  3. True North is an amazing boat, if you can afford to go on it. :-)

    Yes lugging large cameras around in this day and age is getting to be a waste of time.

    A PMW 200 would of been perfect.

  4. I will be in the bay next month. You video was a great teaser. I can hardly wait.

  5. Amazing all!! :)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.