Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam housing for Canon 1Ds3/1D4/1D3, with or without camera body

Started by brandoncole ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam housing for Canon 1Ds3/1D4/1D3, with or without camera body

4 posts
  1. I've decided to sell my trusty Seacam housing for the Canon 1Ds3/1D/1D3 cameras. Yes, all three cameras fit inside, making this a very flexible piece of gear. This has been my main breadwinner for a few years, has been 100% dependable. It has many years of great service remaining. It's simply time for me to move forward to a newer model. I've been shooting Seacam professionally for more than 10 years, and they are exceptional housings.

     

    Housing is in good shape cosmetically, and of course works brilliantly.

    Housing is being sold without ports or viewfinders.

    I also have a Canon 1Ds3 body, and a Canon 1D4 body, both in good condition.

    Neither housing, nor the camera bodies, have ever been flooded, dropped, etc.

    I will sell housing and body/bodies together, or just the housing on its own, or just camera body/bodies.

    Soon I will take pictures of the gear.

     

    PLEASE MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!

    If I do not reply promptly to posts on this board, please call or email me directly.

    Thanks very much

    Brandon Cole
    tel: 509-535-3489
    e: brandoncole@msn.com

     

  2. Asking $2100 for the housing, which includes Paypal and shipping in the lower 48

  3. SOLD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.