Engadget has hosted a video with an Olympus PR guy showing it off. They didn't properly protect the URL and the video is still up as I am typing [edit 5 minutes later: well now that I try it again it has disappeared. I still have the video in my browser so can look at it from cache or so, but that doesn't help you. There are some screen shots posted at http://www.43rumors.com/ and perhaps someone downloaded it and will repost the video elsewhere. It was very explicit in details and video footage of all sides].
The original link, now dead, was:
http://www.engadget.com/video/5min/517895409/
It seems to have much better ergonomics with large grip and better spacing of buttons and apparantly a FF-size viewfinder. But the large grip may mean a bigger and more expensive housing. Anyway, I am set with the E-M5 for the foreseeable future but it is still cool to see how technology develops.
Bart