Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam Nickon v2 housing

Started by Gary.Makai ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Nickon v2 housing

6 posts
  1. On trip through Hong Kong to Komodo, I have my V2 with me and am looking for a nauticam V2 housing to buy in Hong Kong. Any suggestions as to where to get one?

     

  2. When do you need it?

  3. No, no, no, Tim. I wouldn’t sell into HK. I just think there may still be a couple of weeks before these are available.

  4. No, no, no, Tim. I wouldn’t sell into HK.

     

    Sorry: I thought that you might be heading for global hegemony...

     

    ... you already own most of my spare cash!!

     

    And now there are lightweight floaty arms, sucky leak-detectors and super display repeaty screens. It's a conspiracy, I'm sure!!!

     

    post-4522-0-85821800-1377358306_thumb.jpg

     

    The Goose's Nauticam shooting mine: an infinite regression?

     

    Exclamation marks are a sign of insanity!!!!

  5. Come on Tim, I’m sure there is more spare cash there if you look hard :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.