Beautiful place in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Rafa Herrero ·
Read-only discussion
Beautiful place in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...
Fantastic work Rafa, Bravo! I quite fancy going there myself one day
great video! I really enjoyed the cohesiveness of the music with the subject and footage edits. Very enjoyable.
Beautiful indeed!! Excellent footage and editing!! Were you on CC (seems like it based on the encounters) for all dives?
No, most of the diving in apnea or shallow waters with tank.
Thank you very much for your kind words!!
All the best
Beautiful,
Thanks for sharing
Diggy
As great as always!!!
Hi Rafa,
Did you used any video lights or just ambient light?
Cheers,
I used most of ambient light, but also in a few clips video light.
All the best
Hola Rafa, por aquí también te felicito. (y a Davichin)
Pepe EI
(Dugongo)
Really great! Loved the slow motion.
Dustin
Nice work Rafa. My favorite shot was the triggerfish school.
Amazing compilation, I much prefer ambient light to high beam LED.
That's amazing work @Rafa Herrero. Did you stay at Santa Maria the whole time?
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.