Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony RX100, Nauticam Housing, Inon wet lenses, tray, etc

Started by JamesR ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100, Nauticam Housing, Inon wet lenses, tray, etc

14 posts
  1. I can't believe I am doing this, but I came across a deal on a DSLR housing & body that I couldn't pass up ;)

    This camera system has been used on 7 dive days, totaling 23 or 24 dives. No leaks, no issues of any kind. If I didn't tell you it's used, it would be extremely difficult for you to find evidence of any use. It has never been in a community rinse bucket as I brought my own - an AO cooler bag always.

     

    I can provide references if you need (ask the seller of the Nikon stuff I just bought here on wetpixel I guess too hah!) & eBay account if you'd like (100% feedback over a decade of buying and selling).

     

    Anything over $250 will ship insured.

    Some images at the bottom, use the following link to see all:
    Click here for a bunch of photos of the camera, housing, lenses, etc

    Click here for photos I took with this camera system in Bonaire a few months ago.


    1) Sony RX100 camera. I bought a 2yr accidents and damage policy with it, which expires Nov 25, 2014. So if something bad happens, you contact me and I will get it taken care of for you. You may have to ship to me, but that's no big deal. I'll ship it back when they fix or replace.

    Includes: Camera in original box and manual, Sony charger with USB cable for in-camera charging, two Sony batteries, one 3rd party battery, 3rd party charger, and a really good book called Photographer's Guide to the Sony DSC-RX100.

    I paid $859, asking $600 plus shipping USA only.


    2) Nauticam NA-RX100 housing with LCD Magnifier. Housing comes with spare o-ring, hex keys (allen wrenches), o-ring grease, manual, and in original box it came in. LCD Magnifier mounts are installed on the housing and the magnifier comes in its original box as well. The magnifier makes it much easier to frame your shots and can be removed easily during a dive if required. Both are in fantastic condition.
    Links for more info on these (click): Housing LCD Magnifier

    I paid $1145, asking $975 plus shipping USA only for housing & lcd magnifier.


    3) Inon UWL-H100 type 2 wide angle wet lens with Dome Unit II. Arguably the best wide angle lens for compact cameras. This is an amazing piece of glass that will wow you! It's assembled and ready to use. Includes caps and neoprene cover. No issues that I can find!
    Links for more info on these (click): UWL-H100 Type 2 Dome Unit II

    I paid $970 for both, asking $800 plus shipping USA only


    4) Inon UCL-165 M67 wet macro lens. I belive this is a +7 diopter, which helps overcome the RX100's known macro issue. This lens is in great condition and was not used much at all. I used the WA lens on most of the dives.
    Links for more info on this (click): UCL-165m67

    I paid $179, asking $135 plus shipping USA only


    5) Nauticam Flexitray with both handles & two Nauticam ball mounts. This is a great tray & handle, and is easy to adjust -- this sets it apart from cheaper tray sets. The handles are comfortable and easy to grip
    Links for more info on these (click): Flexitray (left handle) Right Handle Ball Mounts

    I paid $202, asking $175 plus shipping USA only


    6) Nauticam Compact Housing (Sea & Sea mount) to Inon fiber optic sync cables (two). These allow fiber optic connection between Nauticam compact housings with the Sea & Sea connection to Inon strobes (eg Z-240 etc). These will not work for DSLR housings.

    Asking $90 shipped USA for both!

    Want the whole set?? Asking price is $2775 for all individually, the whole system will be $2650 shipped w/insurance. I have about $3500 in this system, and with very little use, this is a great deal for someone.



    Photos (remember the link above for a lot more photos of the stuff):
    DSC_9920.jpg

    DSC_9967.jpg

    DSC_9944.jpg

    DSC_9907.jpg

    DSC_9915.jpg

    DSC_9911.jpg

     

  2. Updated Pricing (includes US shipping & insurance for items over $200)

    Nauticam NA-Rx100 Housing - $825

    Nauticam LCD Magnifier & RX100 mount rails - $150

    Housing & magnifier together - $925

    Sony Rx100 Camera with all the accessories listed above - $550

    Inon UWL-H100 Type 2 & Dome II - $725

    Nauticam Flexitray w/both handles & ball mounts - $ 150

    Inon UCL-165M67 Macro wet lens - $130

    Sync Cables - $70 (for both!)

    Will make deals for multiple items.

  3. Someone short and blonde wants the dining room table cleaned off asap, so let's lower the prices coffee.gif

    Updated Pricing (includes US shipping & insurance for items over $200)

    Nauticam NA-Rx100 Housing - $800

    Nauticam LCD Magnifier & RX100 mount rails - $140

    Housing & magnifier together - $900

    Sony Rx100 Camera with all the accessories listed above - $500

    Inon UWL-H100 Type 2 & Dome II - $675

    Nauticam Flexitray w/both handles & ball mounts - $135

    Inon UCL-165M67 Macro wet lens - $125

    Sync Cables - sold

    ** Total separate would be $2450...will sell the whole thing together for $2150 shipped & insured **

    Edited by CamelToad
  4. Hi CamelToad,

     

    PM sent

  5. message sent, please let me know if you don't receive it.

  6. Replied to your email...

  7. UCL-165M67 Macro Lens = Sold

    Housing, tray, & ball mounts = Sold

     

    Today I found out that the Sony DSC-RX100 Protection Plus warranty can be transferred, so I can put it in your name with a phone call to Sony.

    Edited by CamelToad
  8. Almost all gone...prices below include US shipping.


    Nauticam LCD Magnifier & RX100 mount rails - $140


    Sony Rx100 Camera with all the accessories listed above - $475


    Inon UWL-H100 Type 2 & Dome II Wide Angle lenses - $625
  9. Are you willing to split? I'm interested in the Dome only as I have the LD setup instead of M67.. thnx

  10. I would prefer to sell all together, but maybe soon I will consider that...

     

    Pics of the Inon UWL-H100 Type 2 & Dome II were accidentally removed...here's a new link

     

     

    New price is $600 shipped & insured to the USA.

  11. All sold. Dont see a way to close thread.

     

    Thanks,

  12. Do you still have the Nauticam LCD Magnifier available?

     

    Enviado desde mi PE-TL10 mediante Tapatalk

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.